Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We met with a very nice lady pediatrician today.  I think we're really going to like that practice.

I still can't walk around normally because apparently I have Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction and it's really kind of bumming me out.  I have so much to get done, and not so much time left to do it in.

I have made good progress in the baby's room, though.  The closet is painted and shelves re-installed.  I've even washed all of the onesies and blankets I got at my shower and have folded and put them all away.  This weekend, I hope to get some things hung up on the walls and install the monitor and smoke detector.  I finally got the curtain I made forever ago put up, and my cousin recovered the old rocking chair my husband got for me at an auction for $2 with about $30 of fabric I picked out.  It's so much softer and it's a bright lime green now.  I love it!  And we scored a glider rocker for the living room at the Goodwill for $25!  My husband loves those.

No comments:

Post a Comment